The law offices of Allison & Allison handles misdemeanor and felony cases including DWI and drug possession in Terrebonne and Lafourche parishes.
We are dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of quality representation, no matter what charges they face. The personal attention we give to each case helps ensure clients have a defense solution tailored to their unique needs with the goal of protecting their legal rights and representing their best interests.
Because criminal matters are time-sensitive, it is vital you never delay in contacting an attorney after an arrest or when you learn of an accusation or investigation against you. Never submit to questioning without our firm on your side and always seek representation that meets your needs.
Set up a meeting with an attorney who will discuss your situation with you one-on-one and help you come up with a plan of representation that suits you.
- Statute of Limitation
- Posting Bond
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Marijuana Weight Limit
- The Difference Between a Misdemeanor & Felony
- Morgan Allison Criminal Defense Attorney
- What is the First Court Appearance?
- Should You Submit to a Breath Test?
- What is a DWI?
- Do I need a Lawyer for My Criminal Case?
- Going to Court in Terrebonne Parish
- 3 Ways to Post Bail