Estate Planning brings peace of mind by ensuring your wishes for yourself and your family are respected always. To us, a good plan takes care of all of the legal documents and instructions necessary to support and protect you and your family through life’s challenges.
A good plan should answer these questions:
- How are my children going to be taken care of in an emergency?
- Who is going to protect me and my interests if I become too disabled to care for myself?
- How should my assets best be used to take care of my family when I die?
- Can I save my family the trouble and expense of court proceedings when I pass away?
A plan could include some or all of these legal documents:
- A Will
- A Trust or Multiple Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- A Living Will
- A Children’s Plan set Powers of Attorney and Guardianship Documents
- HIPPA Authorization and Access to Medical Records